Kirkland/Burnaby Campout at Masonic Park, Granite Falls, WA
July 20 – 22, 2018
- Gate Fee:
- (Per Day – Paid to the Park)
- Kids 10 – 16
- Kids under 10:
- (One Time – Paid to Kirkland Lodge)
Registration covers Saturday breakfast, Saturday BBQ dinner, and Sunday breakfast.
**Participation in potluck lunch on Saturday is encouraged
- International Cribbage tournament
- American vs Canadian sailboat races
- Lots of good, good food!
- The world famous Canadian breakfast
- Win big money at the rubber duck race!
- Did we mention the food?
- Ice cream sundaes
- Swimming in the river–bring suits and inner-tubes
- Saturday evening family campfire
- Wonderful fellowship and lifetime memories
For your convenience, you may purchase your registration at https://kirkland150.org/paypal. Attendance is open to Masons, their friends and families. Questions? Contact us.